By using Greek Global (including Greek.Global and its related sites, services, applications, and tools), you agree to the following terms and the general principles.
Using Greek Global
While using Greek Global sites, services, applications, and tools, you will not:
- violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- fail to deliver payment for services purchased by you or use services in violation of your agreement with us;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Greek Global;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- circumvent any Greek Global policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions;
- transfer by any manner any Greek Global application or your Greek Global account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- post inappropriate content on our sites and services;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- harass, spam or otherwise harm any other users of our site
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Greek Global , or the interests or property of Greek Global users;
- export or re-export any Greek Global applications, or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Greek Global sites, services, applications, or tools or Greek Global 's copyrights and trademarks;
- commercialize any Greek Global application or any information or software associated with such application; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Violations of any of these policies may result in a temporary or permanent ban on further use of the Greek Global sites, services, applications, and/or tools.
Abusing Greek Global
Greek Global and its users work together to keep our sites, services, applications, and tools working properly and safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users).
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue Greek Global sites, services, applications, or tools.
We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the Greek Global payment, refund or reimbursement.
Fees and Services
The fees we charge for using our services are listed on https://greek.global, which we may change from time to time. Changes to that schedule are effective after we provide you with at least thirty days' notice by posting the changes on www.Greek.Global. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the sites or in our applications.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in United States Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes, if any, associated with our sites, services, applications, and tools with a valid payment method by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel.) In addition, you will be subject to late fees and we may suspend or restrict you from using our sites, services, applications, and tools until full payment is made. Greek Global , or the collection agencies we retain, may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information a collection agency reported to a credit bureau regarding your Greek Global account, you must contact the collection agency directly.
Authorization to Contact You
We will not share your telephone number with non-affiliated third parties for their purposes without your explicit consent.
When providing us with content or posting content on Greek Global 's sites, services, applications, and tools, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep Greek Global and its sites, services, applications, and tools safe, secure, and functioning properly. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our sites, services, applications, or tools. You further acknowledge that operation of and access to our sites, services, applications, or tools may be interfered with as a result of technical issues or numerous factors outside of our control. Updates and other notification functionality in Greek Global 's applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays including, without limitation, delays, or latency due to your physical location or your wireless data service provider’s network. You agree that you are making use of our sites, services, applications, and tools at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Greek Global responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use our sites, services and tools;
- Delays or disruptions in our sites, services, applications, or tools;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our sites, services, applications, or tools or any site, services, applications, or tools linked to our sites, services, applications, or tools;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our sites, services, applications, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- Damage to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the use of our sites, services, applications, and tools;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our sites, services, applications, or tools, feedback provided by third parties, or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account;
- Greek Global 's decision to close or remove your account;
Access and Interference
Information on our sites is subject to constant updates and changes. Much of the information on the sites is also proprietary or is licensed to Greek Global by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of Greek Global and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites, services, applications, or tools, or any activities conducted on or with our sites, services, applications, or tools; or
- bypass measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our sites.
You agree to pay Greek Global 's fees and to assume full responsibility for the content of the information you provide to us.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important principle. We store and process your information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing in to your account. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
You agree that any payments processed in anyway through Greek.Global or any product or service of Greek Global, LLC. are not the responsibility of Greek.Global or Greek Global, LLC. You agree that neither you nor any party or organization you associate with will hold Greek.Global or Greek Global, LLC. liable for any amount of money exceeding 1 (one) U.S. Dollar.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Greek Global 's national registered agent (in the case of Greek Global ) or to the email address you have designated on your account (in your case). Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the Registration Address associated with your account, as identified in your My Greek Global. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
A. Applicable Law
B. Agreement to Arbitrate
If an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply.
- Future Changes to the Agreement to Arbitrate
C. Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Greek Global must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Prince William County, Virginia. You and Greek Global agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Prince William County, Virginia for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.